Tongyu Communications Inc (hereinafter referred to as "Tongyu company") respect and comply withall the human rights legislation, regulations or standards in the countries ?which we operate. This policy here is to protect and improve the human dignity and the guarantee of dealing, applicable to all of the staff in Tongyu company and its suppliers.
Tongyu company as an employer:
1. Prohibit recruitment of young people under 18 years of age and child labor.
2. To ensure that the company is treating all employees and job-applicants fairly not based on gender, age, religious belief, blood, social status, social background, disability, race and people Ethnic origin, nationality, pregnancy, political affiliation, membership, marriage, sexual orientation, or any other personal characteristics. Agree with the right of freedom of choice for each job seeker.
3. Comply with the EICC (Electronic Industry Citizenship Union) and the international human rights standards, not to use less than the lowest in the country / Region Employment age of any person.
4. Prohibition of intimidation or creating a hostile work environment, including harassment, verbal, written, corporal punishment, physical or psychological abuse,
Threats or intimidation. Set up a suggestion box, any employee can report the behavior of any person, and to ensure that the identity of the informant Secrecy.
5. To comply with labor law on working hours, reasonable arrangements for work, rest time, to ensure the right of employees to rest and leave ,the completion of the production and work tasks of the enterprise. Work overtime due for employees themselves , at least one day a week.
6. To ensure that the remuneration paid to the employee is in compliance with all applicable laws, including the minimum wage, overtime hours and laws of fixed welfare. No. 20 monthly payment of wages and payroll, payroll is clear and easy to understand, or in case of holidays Prepayment, the finance department will inform all employees in advance before implementation.
7. Respecting all the theemployees' freedom of association and the right to join trade unions, collective bargaining and participation in peace, and respect for the right of employeesto participate in such activities. Staff representatives / trade union members can communicate and share advice and opinions about the work environment and management practices, without fear of discrimination, retaliation, threats or harassment.
This control policy by Tongyu company is responsible for the overall management?
layer, contact Chen Hongsheng (Vice general complaints), contact: 0760-85318111 (ext. 8322), the three departments of administrative department and financial department, human resources department is responsible for the implementation of this policy, this policy will make the appropriate changes according to the updated international standards, laws and regulations.